(415): apparently you can’t crawl through the drive-thru window.
- omgitsjpax: i think of you every time i listen to wham
- omgitsjpax: which is almost everyday
- TotalBS9000: what? WHY?
- TotalBS9000: for both of those things lol
- omgitsjpax: ok well 1) why wouldnt i listen to wham everyday and 2) WHAT?! every time deidre and i listened to wham she'd ALWAYS be like
- omgitsjpax: "BRYAN LOVES THIS SONG"
- omgitsjpax: have i been falsely misled
- TotalBS9000: Wake Me Up Before You Go Go?
- omgitsjpax: of course
- TotalBS9000: well
- TotalBS9000: I don't think I'd say I'd LOVE it
- omgitsjpax: oh my gosh
- TotalBS9000: but it sure is catchy
- omgitsjpax: for years every time i'd be like "man, bryan loves this song"
- TotalBS9000: ok, know that I think about it, I sort of see how this could have come up
- TotalBS9000: I've never said I love them
- TotalBS9000: but I say "Wake me up, before you go go" almost every time I am telling someone to wake me up
- omgitsjpax: ok, well she took that as bryan saunders is wham's no. 1 fan
I am in Brooklyn and I cannot sleep, it’s quiet punctuated by ridiculously loud, inexplicable noises outside, I prefer a stream of raucous city movement continously, a “city white noise” if you will
When I’m sleepy and delirious, I like to write run-on sentences…
I know I’m a few years late (let’s look at the facts: I started watching “Felicity” in 2010) but I’m a couple discs into “Mad Men” and I’m — obviously — hooked. The dirty, dirty things I would do to Don Draper/Jon Hamm. GOD.
Totally understand the freak-outs and obsessions over this show now.